Kissing is the best way of telling someone how much you love them. A kiss not only tells you how much someone loves you but it also says a great deal about your partner too. It shows if your partner was fully in it or was doing it just for the sake of it. How to find out? If your partner’s eyes were closed then it means he/she was truly experiencing the kiss. But on the other hand, an open eye tells that his mind was wandering somewhere else. But a close eye has other reasons too.
Psychologists say that the foremost reason someone closes their eyes while kissing is because our brain can’t have two sensory activity at the same time. Our brain wants to focus on the kiss and hence we close our eyes. But there are other minor reasons too. Let’s take a look at them.
1. You won’t be able to look at your partner as a normal human cannot see below 25cm focal length.
2. You obviously don’t wish to see yourself in the act. Some things are better when left to your imagination.
3. Kissing with eyes closed will help you to concentrate on the kiss. It will stop all other senses.
4. With closed eyes you can fully enjoy the kissing. Even your brain will play the kiss in a loop.
5. With closed eyes, you can continue to kiss for an hour. Even more than one. But with open eyes, you will be back to your senses a lot sooner.
Kissing is a great stress buster so make sure you are doing it right. If you keep your brain occupied with something else neither will you do it right nor your stress will go away. So, keep these points in your mind the next time.